Can Boost Your Homes
Your home should be a reflection of who you are and what your personality is. The materials you use to portray these things is just as important as the message you’re giving off to the rest of the world. Concrete is a great lasting way to show your personality through your home designs. Whether you’re sprucing up an existing concrete driveway or introducing a new interior design, concrete can help propel the look and feel of your home in a whole new world.
Concrete is a durable and long-lasting material that can be used to design some great architecture. Below are some simple ways that your home can utilize concrete:
Stamped concrete is an easy way to enhance the look and feel of your outdoor surfaces because it can mimic a variety of different materials. There are different ways and reasons why you would want one material over another, but costs don’t always agree with your wants and needs. Concretes affordable nature and ability to be designed allows you to have a patio or driveway that resembles wood, tile, stone, brick, and more! With options in patterns, colors, textures, and more, what are you waiting for?
- Stamped concrete is a quick installation
- This is a low-maintenance alternative to authentic materials
- Can mimic popular patterns and textures
- One of the most affordable flooring options
- Incredibly affordable
Texture your finish
If you’re using a coating that fits your budget but not your style needs here is a quick and easy tip, texture it! You can create patterns and lines on a semi-wet surface that provides a beautiful contrast to its original design. Trowels, brooms, and other methods can be used by contractors to help liven your concrete surface without taking away more money from the budget!
- Texture finishes are the most affordable ways to have substance and form
- Create unique patterns for a fraction or less of the cost
- Decorative concrete comes in different shapes and patterns
- Texturing does not fade or discolor
Match your home to your concrete
Have you ever driven past a residential area and noticed how the outside of a home doesn’t match the architecture? Don’t let that home be yours! With a simple decorative concrete additive, you can match your home’s color and design schemes to your exterior surfaces, creating a uniform and cohesive look. This ability to match the decorative aspects of your outdoor surfaces to the rest of your home with increasing property value tremendously.
- Stained concrete can help tone down vibrant decorations
- Stamped concrete will allow homeowners to design within a budget
- Texturing will bring an essence of individuality and minimalism
- Designs bring rustic and modern looks
Don’t lack personality
Dull and undecorated exterior areas of an otherwise attractive home tend to leave the entire area looking rather dull and uninviting. Adding color and texture to your surfaces, not only creates a safe walking space but creates an area where people want to come and look at your home. Resurfacing or overlays can aid your driveway and walkways in simple but important ways.
- Concrete resurfacing is an affordable upgrade alternative to ripping out surfaces
- Overlays are quick and safe to install
- The thickness of both concrete resurfacing and overlays creates a long-lasting surface
- Stamp-able overlays give much more diversity in design
Adding a focal point
If you have a long driveway or busy landscape, sometimes the admiration for the home is lost! If you don’t want your home lost among the trees and wildflowers, consider adding a focal point to bring the attention back to the entryway of your home. Specialized concrete stamps, natural colors, designs, fountains, and more can help bring your exterior focal point to life!
- You choose what you want people to focus on
- Add personality and family values to your outdoor designs
- Don’t feel locked into one design or look
Bring it all together
One of the biggest mistakes people make is stopping with one area of their exterior design! Don’t make the same mistake, make sure that your driveway, patio, walkway, and even your pool deck all have some type of cohesive design. There are ways to find affordable and long-lasting ways to have all of these areas come together.
- Cohesiveness brings delicacy and inviting design
- Create a safe and inviting environment with newly designed surfaces
- Concrete can bring all architecture together