Here at SUDS Power Washing LLC, we believe that concrete coatings and designs should be affordable for all of our clients. With more than a decade of experience, there isn’t anything we haven’t seen, fixed, or properly dealt with. Concrete coatings are truly the most versatile and pragmatic options when you’re choosing to remodel or repair your concrete surface.
Naked concrete, although strong, is not durable because concrete is extremely porous. A porous surface is not a positive attribute when it is concerning damaging chemicals, water, oils, grease, etc. Having your concrete professionally coated can save you a lot of money and time in the long run. Concrete coatings create a strong, durable, resistant, and beautiful surface where there once was a dull, discolored, or cracked surface.
What Industries do concrete coatings come in handy?
Common areas and applications for concrete coatings
- Pool Decks
- Retail Shops
- Public Restrooms
- Business Buildings
- Grocery Stores
How Do We Install
As a general rule, our team treats every single concrete surface as a new and fresh slate. We do not compare flooring materials to previous ones, and we approach each surface as its own; however, there is a common step-by-step process that all of our clients can expect. These steps require professional techniques and tools to ensure a successful application of your concrete coating.
- A professional technician will inspect your floors to ensure there are no damages
- Any previous coatings, paints, or sealants will be removed
- Cracks, chips, holes, or peeling will be fixed and/or removed
- Your concrete and the area will be tested for moisture levels
- The temperature will be measured prior to installation
- Your concrete must be porous before any concrete coating application can begin
If You need Concrete Coatings We Are Here To Help
Call Us Today To Schedule An Appointment!
Benefits of Concrete Coatings
There are a number of benefits that come from concrete coatings. Where they are installed has very little to do with their benefits, instead, the benefits depend on how the concrete coatings are installed. So, to secure your concrete coating benefits, give us a call today!
Decorative Concrete Coating
When installing a new decorative concrete coating, whether you’re looking to install it in a commercial or residential area, the benefits include:
- Design flexibilities, meaning, decorative concrete can be installed with unique and specific patterns, textures, and designs
- Increased strength, durability, and longevity
- Will not deteriorate quickly
- Concrete coatings can handle heavy loads
Epoxy Concrete Coating
There is no “right” property or industry for epoxy floor coatings. Regardless of residential, commercial, or industrial setting, epoxy floor coatings offer incredible benefits that are hard to beat, including:
- Resistance to mold and mildew
- Cracking, scratching, and abrasion-resistant
- Water, heat, and staining-resistance
- Strength ranging between 3,000 – 10,000 PSI
- Great for homes, businesses, warehouses, chemical plants, etc.
Pool Deck Concrete Coatings
No one enjoys an overly warm pool deck and when concrete begins to age it also begins to absorb things like the heat that damage its quality. Professionally installed pool deck coatings offer benefits like:
- Slip-resistance is extremely important but is a quality that is lacking when your pool deck is not coated properly
- Reduced time and maintenance come with professionally coated surface, otherwise, your deck will absorb dirt, debris, and other elements
- Creating a smoother and less heated pool deck. When your concrete deck is poorly coated or aging it will heat up to uncomfortable and possibly harmful temperatures, but with a professional concrete coating layer, the temperatures can be reduced.
Industrial Concrete Coatings
Industrial facilities cannot operate properly without a professionally coated surface for many distinct reasons, some being chemical spills, water spills, machinery, heavy impact, and more. Industrial concrete floors benefit from concrete coatings because:
- Concrete coatings protect concrete from chemical breakdown
- Concrete coatings resist mold and mildew growth
- Concrete coatings are seamless, making them great options for areas with heavy machinery
- Concrete coatings are shock and impact-resistant, so you do not have to worry about dropped items cracking or scratching the floors
Residential Concrete Coatings
In any home, beautiful floors are a want, but we also want them to be affordable and durable. Concrete is no longer a surface that is only for warehouses and garages, instead, it has become a popular option for interior designer homes because of its versatility and durability. Concrete coatings benefit residential settings because:
- They do not scratch or crack from impact
- They are highly recommended for homes with pets and children
- Concrete coatings are heat resistant and create safe environments by lowering the chances of a fire
- They can be designed to mimic other flooring materials
We Can Install or Repair Any Type Of Concrete Floor
Give us A Call For A Free Quote!