Here at SUDS Power Washing LLC, we love what we do and with over a decade of experience, there isn’t anything we haven’t seen. We offer 100% customer satisfaction, epoxy knowledge, professional technicians, and assistance with all of your questions and concerns. We know that having work done on your home can be daunting, so we are here to make it easier on you.
We service commercial, residential, and industrial properties. Whenever the time comes to update your concrete floors, replace dull ones, or simply spruce up your environment, give us a call. Our epoxy flooring is safe, affordable, and quick to install.
Where are epoxy concrete floors installed?
Common places where epoxy concrete floors are found.
- Food & Beverage Facilities
- Schools & Universities
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Manufacturing Plants
- Commercial & Residential Kitchens
- Retail Centers & Malls
- Public Restrooms
What is the
We treat every installation as an individual case; however, there is a general process in which our clients can trust. These steps should always be performed by professionals who have the proper equipment and training. Epoxy concrete floors offer quite a few benefits, but those benefits are void if the flooring is not installed by a professional technician. Below are the steps you can expect our technicians to follow:
- A professional technician will inspect your floors first
- After the inspection is completed any blemishes, cracks, discoloration, holes, and damages will be repaired
- Any coatings, paints, oils, or sealants will be removed
- The temperature in the area will be measured prior to installation
- Be careful around your new garage epoxy for 24 hours as it shouldn’t even be walked on.
- Once all tests and procedures have been completed, the professional epoxy installation team will begin prepping your concrete floors for the coating
If You need epoxy flooring We Are Here To Help
Call Us Today To Schedule An Appointment!
Benefits of Epoxy Flooring
There are a number of benefits offered by epoxy concrete floors, but those benefits are only guaranteed if an experienced professional is the one who installs them. Epoxy flooring is delicate and needs to be installed in a step-by-step process that professionals are trained to follow. Get these benefits with your epoxy floor by hiring a professional epoxy installer today!
Epoxy Concrete Flooring
Epoxy flooring is one of the most versatile flooring solutions available to property owners. These floors offer countless benefits when they are properly installed. Some of the benefits of a standard epoxy concrete flooring system are:
- Resistant to water, impact, scratching, dust, debris, staining
- Customizable with colors, textures, and designs
- Great for residential and commercial properties
- Quick to install and affordable, starting with prices around $3-$8 per square foot
Metallic Epoxy Concrete Flooring
For those of us who want a distinct and very unique design metallic concrete epoxy floors are beneficial. These floors take true craftsmanship because they use a manipulation of pigmentation applied to the concrete surface that creates incredible designs. Metallic concrete epoxy floors offer owners:
- 3D floor illusions
- Floors that can appear to be water, craters, or stars
- Extremely safe and nontoxic flooring
- Slip-resistant and chemical breakdown-resistant
Garage Concrete Epoxy
We tend to forget how much our garage floors are exposed too on a daily basis. From dirt and grime to pressure and impact. It is important to have a professionally installed concrete flooring solution that can withstand everyday use for decades to come. Garage epoxy flooring offers homeowners benefits like:
- Vehicle fluid-resistant
- Seamless surface to lower wear on machinery and vehicles
- Hypoallergenic and easy maintenance
Commercial Concrete Epoxy
Areas like hotels, lobbies, schools, retail centers, and business buildings all benefits from professionally installed epoxy floors. These floors allow business owners to focus less on their floors and more on their business while staying clean, beautiful, and eye-catching. Commercial epoxy floors offer:
- Slip and fire-resistance
- Glossy finishes that appear to be extremely delicate and elegant
- Wear and tear-resistant flooring
- Unique designs and patterns
Residential Concrete Epoxy
In any area of your home, you can have an epoxy concrete floor installed. Whether you’re hoping for a kitchen, living room, dining room, or bedroom installation, epoxy concrete floors are incredibly smart options. Residential property owners will benefit because:
- These floors are great for homes with pets and small children
- Are low to no maintenance
- They are extremely affordable
- Epoxy concrete floors are quick to install and are eco-friendly
We Can Install or Repair Any Type Of Epoxy Floor
Give us A Call For A Free Quote!