When it comes to finding a new garage flooring system, the lack of options can make you feel like you are stuck between a rock and a hard place. But don’t fret, millions of Americans across the nation are having the same difficulties that you are! Choosing a garage flooring system can be a long process as you want to make sure that you are protected from the wide assortment of damage, chemicals and even moisture that your garage is going to be exposed to while still getting to customize a beautiful finish. Sounds impossible right? Well, we are happy to say it isn’t, well with our garage floor epoxy systems it isn’t! with a garage floor epoxy, you have access to benefits like:
- Unmatched Durability And Performance
- Superior Chemical And Moisture Resistance
- Unlimited Customizable Configurations!
Our garage floor epoxy is the number one selling garage floor coating on the market for good reason. Ready to find out why? We have all the information you need down below!
Why Choose Garage Floor Epoxy Tallahassee
Features Of Garage Floor Epoxy
- Unlimited Customization Options
- Care Free Maintenance
- Rapid Installation
- Decades Of Service Life
- Superior Chemical Resistance
- Stain Resistant Finish
- Slip/Skid Resistance
- Light Reflectivity
- Unmatched Damage Tolerance
- Eco-Friendly Flooring
How Long Does
For the installation process of your garage floor epoxy, you should be happy to know that your garage won’t be out of commission for weeks, but only for days. We know how vital the garage is in any home as it can serve as the main entryway, storage area or even serve as your home businesses setting. Here is what you should expect when your garage floor epoxy is installed:
- Concrete resurfacing is affordable.
- When done by a professional, concrete resurfacing lasts longer than any other flooring option you could install.
- The average 2 car garage will in most cases only take 4 days to complete. This also includes cure times
- The first day your epoxy flooring system will be fully installed but the following 72 hours are required for a full cure to be achieved
- Be careful around your new garage epoxy for 24 hours as it shouldn’t even be walked on.
- After 24 hours it is safe to walk on and remove all large pieces of debris if any. After 72 hours you can fully use your garage floor epoxy
If You need epoxy flooring We Are Here To Help
Call Us Today To Schedule An Appointment!
Benefits Of Using Garage Floor Epoxy
While you now know all of the main and amazing features of our garage floor epoxy systems, you should also know how they can directly impact how you use your garage. So, down below we have taken all of the best benefits that you stand to gain by using an epoxy garage floor for your convenience:
Heres how using a garage floor epoxy can prevent damage to your concrete slab and even increase performance:
- Our garage epoxies are resistant to many major forms of damage including dropped objects, heavy foot/vehicle traffic, and even heavy vibrations
- Epoxy offers a staggering 15,000-20,000 PSI weight tolerance that drastically outperforms traditional concrete floorings average 3,000-4,000 PSI tolerance, drastically increase the weight you can store on your flooring
- Garage epoxy even offers a waterproof finish with resistance to damage from fire and electricity
Care Free Maintenance
Here is what you should expect when it comes to maintaining your new garage floor epoxy:
- AThere are no messy or expensive waxes and polishes associated with epoxy flooring so all the tools you need are exceptionally standard
- To clean the flooring, all we recommend that you use is a soft bristle broom and a standard wet mop to get the job done!
- A feature exclusive to garage floor epoxy is the ability to simply use the garden hose to wash down the epoxy system
Heres how using a garage floor epoxy can help improve and protect the investment you have made in your home in Tallahassee:
- Garage epoxy is on par in pricing with other traditional flooring systems such as tile but epoxy lasts longer with a service life of 20-30 years!
- When taking in the lifecycle costs of epoxy flooring, you will find that they are one of the most affordable flooring systems on the market, even on pace with the costs associated with traditional concrete flooring!
Metallic Epoxy Garage Floor
- With a metallic epoxy garage floor. you are able to make the epoxies finish replicate the appearance of waves, fire, and even clouds
- The metallic garage floor coating even offer superior performance and durability as it uses the same 100 percent solid epoxy system as industrial epoxy
- For more information on metallic epoxy, take a look at our metallic epoxy flooring page
Epoxy Flake Garage Floor
- To customize your epoxy flake garage floor, we offer both single colored and multi-colored flakes that can be configured in nearly endless ways with our broad selection of base and flake colors
- No matter what you do, your epoxy flake garage floor is going to be one of a kind. Not even the contractor who personally installed your flooring can perfectly replicate it!
We Can Install or Repair Any Type Of Epoxy Floor
Give us A Call For A Free Quote!