Flooring Made Affordable:
- A nearly endless selection of base colors
- The option to use multi-colored or single-colored flakes with unlimited configuration
- The ability to use the ever beautiful metallic epoxy flooring system.
- There are even ways to implement logos and text into your garage floor
Garage floor epoxy offers the following safety features to keep you and your family safe:
- Garage epoxy has the ability to make any garage that it is placed in up to 150 percent brighter through its significant light reflection; especially when using lighter color schemes.
- The efficient light reflection of epoxy won’t only make your garage easier to work in, it can make obstructions on your floor easier to spot and avoid, all while saving you money on your power bill!
- Along with a brighter workspace, there are additives that can be placed into your epoxy to give it texture hence making it safer and easier to walk on when wet or heavily soiled.
-Homeowners that have had garage floor epoxy professionally installed have seen an increase of 2-5% in the value of their home
-Garage floor epoxy has the ability to last your home up to 30 years when it is both professionally installed and properly maintained
-The long lifespan of your epoxy will make the lifecycle costs of the flooring so low, they are comparable to the prices for traditional concrete flooring
-While epoxy has a rather long lifespan, it can increase the lifespan of your underlying concrete by decades!
At the end of the day, it is your garage and you can do whatever you please but, if you are looking for the highest performance and longest lasting system for your garage, there should be no other option than a garage floor epoxy.