Your Garage Floor
- Expect to pay $2-$6 per square foot
- They come in a variety of colors and also the classic white and black
- Garage tiles are made to withstand traction, liquids, dirt, vehicle weights, fluids, and moisture
- They are easily maintained and can be hosed off quickly and easily
Rolls can take some time to settle into your garage space, so it is important to consult with a professional. Your floors will be one unified color and texture, which is a popular option for clients who are indecisive or simply do no utilize their garage enough to want different sections to cater to different needs.
- $1.50 to $4 would be a typical price range
- These surfaces are water-resistant and can be hosed off without damaging them
- Rolls come in different styles, colors, and textures so you can customize your surface
- Installing a roller will not take more than 30 minutes to an hour
If your garage floor concrete is decades old and is cracking regularly, your epoxy coating will also crack. Being applied to a fairly new surface, epoxy floor coatings can help reduce the possibility of cracking and aging, so it is better to have a professionally installed epoxy floor coating sooner rather than later.
- Epoxy floor coatings come in different colors and designs that truly make your floors stand out
- These floors are extremely affordable, some starting as low as $.50.
- Your garage floor will be resistant to staining and chemical breakdowns
- Your garage will be installed with nonslip capabilities